2016

This has been a lousy year for the most part. First, 2016 took away many great celebrities: Prince, David Bowie, George Michael, Carrie Fisher, Leonard Cohen, and many others. Some of them were older people who were ready to go, such as Bobby Vee. Yet many of those weren't ready to go yet. Also, the drama of U.S. politics was terrible. I believe that both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were terrible candidates, and I hate that out of the 300 million people living in the USA, that those two had to be picked to be the runners for the presidential race.
Also, my sister got married to a complete weirdo, someone my mother and I didn't approve of. My sister and that guy hardly knew each other, were only seeing each other for 9 months, and even then spent most of their relationship in texting each other constantly. They didn't spend much time together in person, even though they lived in the same town. My sister took a temporary job in Maine that kept her away from the area for much of the summer though, so that kept her away from him. Yet even after only dating for a few months, my sister didn't want to move anywhere because she didn't want to leave this guy. That individual is a complete mental case. He lived with his mother, had no decent job, no education, is on medication for mild schizophrenia, and gets $800 a month from the government for his mental problems. Dammit. My sister is a registered nurse and wants that moron. She insists that she found the love of her life and got angry when my mother and I tried talking sense into her. We didn't take this relationship seriously at all. Then on November 21, just a few days before Thanksgiving, she announced that she was marrying this guy on December 10. My mother had never met the man, and I had only met him once and spoke to him for a few minutes. I was angry at her and told her off. She then refused to have him over for Thanksgiving because she thought I would do something mean to him. Anyways, they got married by the Justice of the Peace outside in December. And my mother finally met the man. I was civil. I wish my sister would have chosen someone else or just stayed single. What a fool. They are already having problems.
Yet on the better note, I was able to finally find work again after being chronically ill for a few years. I landed a summer job at a local Kmart that was closing, and I therefore made enough money to be able to pay for classes in the Fall. I am thankful that I was able to return to school. I took two classes and received an A- and a B-, which isn't bad.
I am already paid up for the Spring 2017 semester. I was hoping to go to state university, but it hasn't worked out yet. I will see what happens and what works out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post