I have been wanting to go to New York City for quite a while now. The last time I went there was in 2005. I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was lovely. I spent four and a half hours looking at artworks of various kinds. I saw Korean art, Mayan relics, old musical instruments, and much more. I wish I got to see everything. Later I went back to NYC and saw the American Museum of Natural History. It was a fun day.
I was hoping to get there when I returned from Korea in 2006. Thankfully I did get to go to a Broadway play with my family. That was a good time.
Last Christmastime I tried to go there again, but everyone I knew was too busy to go there with me.
Now, I am hoping to get there soon. I really want to go back to Manhattan and see the museums and Central Park again.
Here are some things that are coming up:
The Morgan Library is having an exhibit on A Christmas Carol and Mozart's original music.
The Museum of Modern Art will have an exhibit that includes Pollock's works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment