Wanting to go to New York City

I have been wanting to go to New York City for quite a while now.  The last time I went there was in 2005. I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  It was lovely.  I spent four and a half hours looking at artworks of various kinds.  I saw Korean art, Mayan relics, old musical instruments, and much more. I wish I got to see everything.  Later I went back to NYC and saw the American Museum of Natural History.  It was a fun day.
I was hoping to get there when I returned from Korea in 2006.  Thankfully I did get to go to a Broadway play with my family.  That was a good time.
Last Christmastime I tried to go there again, but everyone I knew was too busy to go there with me.
Now, I am hoping to get there soon. I really want to go back to Manhattan and see the museums and Central Park again.

Here are some things that are coming up:
The Morgan Library is having an exhibit on A Christmas Carol and Mozart's original music.
The Museum of Modern Art will have an exhibit that includes Pollock's works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post