Going Home

This month was rough.  I have been frustrated again and again.  This whole year has been frustrating. I haven't liked my job situation or my housing situation.  I have had so many negative things happening. I know that I need a break. I think going home for a while is what I need to do. I don't want to be negative, so I must look on the positive side of things.
I do know that I don't want to live with my family for a long time.  I will be 31 years old in March and I want to be on my own.  My family also is always telling me what to do.  It's not fun. I must be on my own so I can make my own choices.
I am going to miss Korea. I do want to go back again next year. Yet for now, I must take a rest. I only decided a few weeks ago enough was enough. I must make some plans for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post