Taking a Break From Blogging

I have taken a break from blogging. I have been very busy lately.  I went away last weekend on a retreat in Chungpyeong, Gyeonggi-do.  It was with a church group and I had a good time.  I met some very cool people.  We had a speaker from Dallas, Texas. I really enjoyed the music and workshops.  I would go back again.
On Sunday everyone was supposed to return to Seoul after 4 pm, but I had a wedding to attend at 1 pm.  I grabbed a taxi and headed for the bus stop. Thankfully I had been there once before and therefore didn't feel nervous about it.  I took a bus for Seoul and got to the wedding on time.
The wedding was very beautiful.  The bride chose to have the wedding in burgundy, her favourite colour.  She had her bridesmaids in knee-length dresses that were lacy.  She had a gorgeous dress that was very sparkly (in true Korean fashion) with a long train.
One thing unusual about them was the fact that the groom was Korean and the bride was African-American.  There aren't many Korean men around who have foreign girlfriends, yet the numbers are rising.  Usually it's the other way around, with foreign men having Korean women. I have only seen a Korean man with a black woman twice before.  Heck with it though.  I can see that the couple is really in love and I am sure their children will be very cute.
As soon as the wedding was over I quickly headed off to a farewell party back in Gyeonggi-do at Dosim.  I brought some cake from the wedding for everyone.  I will miss the couple, but they had to go home because they got laid off.  They gave a lot of their things away.  I came back with some cooking oil, toiletries, and a keyboard stand. I already got their keyboard the week before. I am happy to have it.
I didn't get back to almost 4 am. I was happy to get home, yet I had to work in the morning. I was acting like a zombie. It was worth it though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post