Thanksgiving.

I went to a Thanksgiving dinner at a nearby church last night. I had some corn, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, macaroni, and pumpkin pie. I also tried some sweet potato casserole for the first time. It's a Southern specialty. I liked it.
I do think I have a lot to be thankful for.
I got the idea to write a list of things to be thankful for from another blogger friend. I am thankful for:

  1. loved ones

  2. the opportunity to travel

  3. rainbows, prisms, crystals

  4. my cats

  5. the smell of the ocean

  6. Christmas lights

  7. snowflakes

  8. Crocheting, knitting and other handicrafts

  9. bookstores and libraries

  10. incense

  11. art museums and galleries

  12. vintage films

  13. vintage photography

  14. sandy beaches
  15. sunsets and sunrises (I want someday to see the aurora borealis or aurora australis)

  16. making new friends

  17. learning martial arts

  18. playing musical instruments

  19. being accepted into graduate school

  20. walking, talking, seeing, hearing, touch, taste, smell

  21. Music: nearly any kind

  22. Having a support system here in Korea that is like family

  23. Flowers of all kinds. I love botanical gardens a lot.

Comments

wordwarrior said…
If you go to Itaewon, you should be able to find a vendor selling sweat potatoes wrapped in aluminum foil. They are wonderful, most excellent. When it is cold outside, those hot sweat potatoes make it almost bearable until you get some real food inside you.

Sweet potato casserole, when it is done right, is almost as good as pumpkin pie.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post