Sabbath

My roommate and I have had a house guest this weekend. Bernedette has known her all her life. Yesterday we were planning on going to Sahmyook University for church. We were waiting to change buses when we decided to go to Cheonho for church. The buses that we would need weren't coming soon. It didn't matter to me where we went. While we were waiting for the buses we were talking about "Murphy's Laws". Bernedette said that she had to teach a lesson on those in class. She said it was difficult for her students to understand. I remember trying to explain the same concept a few years ago to a Korean. It's not easy.
When we got on Bus #11, the traffic became terrible. We were saying it was Murphy's Law. In church the sermon was about Samuel. Samuel had decided to follow God and do what He said. We all had bibimbap for lunch.
That afternoon I got a phone call from Mimie. It was funny because I was thinking of calling her that weekend since I hadn't contacted her in a while. She wanted to know how I am doing. It was nice to hear from her.
Later on we went to see the Star Trek film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post