Nathan's anniversary

Today is the anniversary of Nathan's death. He died in a car accident nine years ago today. He wasn't a boyfriend of mine, but I had wished he was one. I liked him a lot. He was a very kind person and very fun. I don't believe he ever realised how much he was loved by many people. He was very intelligent and I could talk to him about many subjects. He studied computer technology at Andrews University. He wanted to go to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study robotics. Nathan also liked to do many outdoor activities.
On the day he died there was some snow and ice outside and he went out to run an errand for a friend. On the way back his car slid into a bus and he was killed instantly. I didn't find out about his death until later that night because I had been so busy writing exams. I must have cried for two hours. I took a rag that I had been cleaning my dorm room with and put it to my face to soak up my tears. He was supposed to go home the next day for the Christmas holidays. There must have been at least 300 people at his memorial service which was held on Dec. 31, 1999. My tears still stain the bulletin from his service that I saved in my yearbook. I can't wait to see him again in Heaven. I know he loved Jesus. I will put the photo up here soon.

Comments

I know how it feels. And the hole never goes away. You only get used to it.
It was weird for a while. When I went to campmeetings I would look for him and then have to remind myself that he's not going to be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post