Church today

Today I went visiting another SDA church. I went to the church at 2 Airport Drive in Worcester. There were few people there because of this week's ice storm. I used to attend that church when I was a kid. I also went to the church school there for first and second grade. I went into my old classroom. Suddenly memories started coming back. It looked so different, yet I could see how it was twenty years ago in my mind. There were a few computers in the room. When I was a student there were none, and only one in the other classroom - good ol' Commodore 64 with floppy disks and a square mouse.
The old set of encyclopedias from 1988 were still there. I used to look at those a lot during my free time. The old reading books were also still there, the same ones I used. They were very worn. There I was, a small child and reading encyclopedias for fun when others were still learning how to read.
I took a walk behind to the church to the stream. I used to go there alone during recess sometimes. I liked to watch the water. I couldn't get to my exact favourite spot because there was lots of ice and some thorns had overtaken the old pathway.
I will be going to Boston to pick up my visa next week. I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post