Thanksgiving

"If you read too fast or too slow, you will understand nothing".
"A mere trifle can console us because a mere trifle can distress us".-- Blaise Pascal
I went to the cafe today and did some crochet and reading. After reading a few chapters of the book on China I borrowed, I picked up one of the Harvard Classics on the bookshelf. It was on Blaise Pascal's writings. I like the quotes in there. There are many of those volumes of Harvard Classics and it's too bad that I won't have time to read them all before I leave for Korea.

Here are some photos of myself on yesterday's Thanksgiving:




Comments

Larry said…
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving-you certainly were dressed nicely for the occasion!
I did. My family went to a restaurant. I liked it because I didn't have to clean up!

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post