Church

Today the union youth director came to church. He preached the sermon. His topic was on "ice". ServICE, SacrifICE, etc. I thought it was a good sermon. It was mostly aimed for adolescents, yet I still enjoyed it. I think it's important that SDA youth get interested in serving God while they are young. I later talked with him and his wife. They are nice people.
It was funny that he mentioned Facebook at the pulpit. He had joined two days before and was amazed at the amount of people he came across that he knew. Many of them were people he hadn't seen in years. I was trying not to laugh out loud because I had actually found him on Facebook that very morning and added him as a friend. He said those sites are addicting and I agree. I have Myspace and Facebook, but I use the latter more. It's mostly because many people I met in Korea are on there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post