Mokpo

I didn't get the job in Mokpo.  The director of the language school decided he didn't need a new teacher after all.  That is fine though. I can still get another job somewhere else. I do hope that I do get another job soon.
Last week I talked to a school where a friend of mine works, and there are no openings there either. 
I do feel disappointed.  Mokpo is a city on the ocean, and I love the ocean.  I also feel that a change from Seoul would do me good if I'm to return to Korea, because Seoul's air is very dirty.
A friend of mine is working at a school in California, which is a lifestyle center and a training school.  She likes working there. I met her in Korea when we both taught English for the same chain of language schools.

Comments

Covnitkepr1 said…
You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower as well.

I hope you'll decide to put a follow wedgit on this site as I would like to follow.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post