Mindy



























These are photos of Mindy after I brought her home from the vet in Korea. She ended up having neurological problems and was paralyzed. They were saying it may be Feline Infectious Peritonitus (FIP) which is caused by the Corona virus.  They said she may  have been born with it.  She started the bad neurological problems on Nov. 13.  She is still living and doing better. I brought her home to the USA with me on Dec. 7 and she now walks around and drinks on her own and eats a little. I do still give her some canned food by spoon.  I have been giving her L-lysine tablets and that has been helping her.
I won't be doing animal rescue again for a while. I have been tired of the diseases and heartbreak it has caused me.  I also have enough animals to take care of right now.  I do hope Mindy keeps improving.  The vets all say that FIP is incurable, but none have been able to make a sound diagnosis of Mindy.

Comments

Toyin O. said…
Praying for Mindy, what a cute cat.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post