Animals I have lost/saved in Korea

Today I found out that 'Xander, a cat I took out of the shelter last week died this morning. He had a gangrenous infection on his leg and so he died this morning. A few weeks ago I lost Mongmong the puppy because he had water on the brain. Last year I buried two kittens (literally) because they had problems like parasites. It is sad to lose animals. Yet, I should focus on those that I have saved while I have been in Korea:

  1. Nixie, a cat I pet-sat for someone who had to leave Korea.

  2. Jasmine, a lovely calico I bought at the street market. (in a new home)

  3. Suzy, Jasmine's sister whom I also bought at the street market. (in a new home)

  4. Kyocki, a cat whose owner had to return to USA and her family wouldn't let her take Kyocki with her. (in a new home)

  5. Pearly, a Persian with a bladder infection that was in the kill shelter. (in a new home)

  6. Snowy, a Turkish Angora that was in the kill shelter for a few months. He was starting to get renal failure. (in a new home)

  7. Onyx, a Russian Blue in the kill shelter. (in a new home)

  8. Toby, an orange kitten I found near Gangbyeon Station.

  9. Lucky, a tabby kitten from the kill shelter. He had skull fractures that healed and left him with some blindness and deafness, but his hearing and sight have improved.

  10. Pepper, a mutt from the kill shelter. (adopted by someone)

  11. Mr. Bojangles, a shih tzu (adopted by another English teacher)

  12. Nora, a poodle

  13. White poodle now living in Kangnam.

  14. Shabba, a puppy now living in Goyang-si

  15. Max, a maltese now living in the USA

  16. Kkam-ko, a maltese now living in the USA

  17. Alexander, a Yorkshire terrier now living in the USA

  18. Moe-moe, a maltese now living in the USA

  19. Max #2, a maltese now living in the USA

  20. Spike, a bulldog now living in the USA

  21. Ralph the shih tzu

  22. Peanut the yorkie

  23. Mutt now living in Pyongtaek with a U.S. military family

  24. Jack the mutt

  25. Zinnia the kitten

  26. Catbert the kitten

Comments

wordwarrior said…
Keep up the good work, but do not let it overwhelm you. Exercise some self-control. If you can, keep the pets at the animal shelter and take cans of food in to feed them. Don't let your room get overrun with animals.

You are doing good.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post