Random thoughts

I do feel better about Mongmong's death. That was a little yorkie puppy that I had taken out of the shelter. It wasn't in good health and I was told it had water on the brain. I had some medicine for it. It was beginning to do better, it was starting to be able to stand up and eat and drink on its own. This week he deteriorated some more and finally passed away yesterday morning. I felt bad, but he is not suffering now. It is also a load off my back, because I was wondering what to do with him. If he survived, I would either have to find a home for him or take him to the USA with me. I doutbed anyone would want him, so I would have to take him along, and the cost of veterinary care is so much more expensive in the USA. I feel bad that he died, but it is also something I don't have to deal with anymore.
My time in Korea is getting shorter. I haven't found another job yet. I talked to my neighbor this morning and she said her place is hiring. It's a school for little children. I don't really want a job like that. I worked at a children's English school last year and I really didn't like it. I would rather teach adults or older children. I don't feel that I have a talent for teaching small children. If I am going to work with kids, I would want to have a co-teacher with me.
I do feel overwhelmed with so much to do. I know that I am going to get rid of a lot of my things here. I do feel that I need a makeover with my wardrobe, so I am not saving a lot of my clothes. I have many clothes sitting in the USA, so I won't have to buy new things right away. If I am not coming back to Korea, I have to get a crate for my guitar, start mailing things home, and do something about my pets. My family said they don't want any more animals. My sister now lives in a small place, I didn't realize how small her place is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post