Last Weekend

Last Saturday I stayed at the high school where I work. I had to do the English Sabbath School in the morning. I wasn't supposed to do it, but the person who was to do it had to do something else. I therefore wasn't able to attend the English church later. I thought of trying to go to the English church to join a group that would be going to a Korean church later. There was a meal at my high school for the staff, and I was very tired. I decided to eat lunch and then just go home and take a nap. I was also too tired to go anywhere on Saturday night.
On Sunday I got up and went to the COEX Mall. I wanted to leave earlier, but I had no sleep. My cats woke me up and my neighbors were loud. My Americans across the hall came back late and were loud. The Korean man next to me had his TV blaring. I left and browsed the book store for some books to use in English classes and to learn Korean. I quickly went home to return a cat I have been watching for someone. I got the cat and quickly went to meet my friend to hand it over. I do feel it is best to give it back, even though the owner said I could keep it. Having three cats is too much for my little space.
I had dinner over the home of Michael and Miriam, who teach Public Health at the university. Maike and Ronda were also there. I stayed later and talked with Miriam. She said that we will have anatomy and physiology as a class next semester, and the class will involve real cadavers. Wow. I told her about my trip to Myanmar. She said we should try to go there next year, do a Thailand, Myanmar, and Hong Kong trip. Sounds like fun to me. I should contact my friend and make arrangements with her acquaintance in Myanmar.
I have been very tired, stressed out, and anxious lately. I really need a vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post