Easter

I did have a good Easter. It was rainy in the morning, but finally the sun came out.  The flowers are nice in the yard. There's forsynthia, hyacinths, daffodils, tulips, grape hyacinths, and many buds on the lilac bush.  I went for a long walk with the dogs.
I went to Walmart to get some of the cheaper Easter candy.  There's nothing like Easter eggs and Easter bunnies.  Even though I'm in my 30s I can still like that stuff.  My mother, aunt, and I had sandwiches at Subway.  I like their vegetables, so fresh.  Honey oat bread is the best.
I later planted some gladiolus bulbs and uprooted some grape hyacinths that were in the yard and planted them in the flower bed and on Mindy's grave.  I miss Mindy so much.
I found three ticks on Benji and two on Jack.  I don't like ticks. I want the dogs to get shots for Lyme Disease, since it's so prevalent here.
I miss Mindy a lot. I am so used to having her in bed with me every night and seeing her sitting on the couch near me.  I keep thinking she's around, that I need to take care of her, and then I must remind myself that she's gone now.  I do hope pets can go to Heaven.  If any pet I had deserves to go there, it's Mindy.  She was precious.
Here's a classic "Looney Tunes" cartoon from 1947 about Easter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post