Going to Lancaster

Last Thursday I went to South Lancaster, Massachusetts to visit the Adventist Book Center.  There was a sale of books, music, and vegetarian foods.  My family got a lot of food to stock up since we are all vegetarians.  I looked at the books, but I didn't get any.  I don't think that many books from Adventist publishing companies are worth reading.  That's because there aren't many good authors these days.  The better books are usually those written before the 1980s.  Those are good stories of missionaries and early Adventist pioneers.
I went to my alma mater to get a new diploma, since I lost my original one when I was in Korea. I moved a few times and I ended up losing it somehow, along with my alien card. I was upset.
Mindy the cat came along for the ride.  She was a good girl and sat in the back seat without any trouble. I didn't want to leave her at home.  She sat beside me or on my lap and was very quiet.
We went to a grocery store and got lots of food. I decided to get lasagna noodles and an eggplant to make lasagna.  We made it a few days ago and it was good.  We also added spinach to it.

Comments

Skryfblok said…
Lasagne with eggplant. Never thought of it, but it sounds like such an excellent idea! Will have to try it sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post