MOVING AGAIN

I was thrilled to finally move to a new apartment last month. I HATED that lousy studio apartment my school had me in. There were mould and centipedes.  I wanted to knock the place down myself, but a wrecking crew was already assigned to the task.
Well, I got a little place in Sangbong.  I didn't have time to really settle in there because I had to make trips and get many things done. I found out the neighbors were complaining about my cats.  Toby does have a knack for being talkative (crazy boy) and unfortunately Toby and Kyocki came down with diarrhea and made the place stink.  I cleaned out the cat box but the neighbors were already on the phone to the real estate and made their case against me. It would be either myself or the cats, so I choose the CATS!!!
Toby, Kyocki, Mindy and I will be moving to Kangnam tomorrow.  It will be a cat-friendly home and also has a BATH TUB!!!  I want a tub.  I love laying in the tub and reading a good book.  Since the weather will be getting colder shortly, I will be happy to sit in a warm tub.
I also reserved a large cat tower for the cats to climb on.  I hate moving, but I am glad to go to a new  home that will be in a better location.

Comments

Skryfblok said…
Sounds like a much better place.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post