According to this test, I lean towards having a diagnosis for Asperger's Syndrome. I already know I fit the profile for someone with ADHD. Oh well, nobody is perfect. What I do know is that I have an I.Q. of a gifted person (130+). It is a double-edged sword, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
Researches on Aspergers show that genetic abnormalities may be the cause for the disorder. These days we can find issues on Aspergers syndrome is mainly because of lack of knowledge regarding it.
Post a Comment