Most Kissable People Contest:

A friend of mine posted a challenge on his blog: give the names of five men and five women you would like to kiss. Honestly, I can't come up with a definite ten people. First, it's not something I have thought of much. Who to kiss? I don't know. I am not gay or bisexual (he says he's not either), yet I can think of women I would kiss if I had to.

For women:
Madonna. She has always had that sexy aura about her even though she's older now. I heard there's a French saying that is "women are like wines, they get better as they age". I think that can be true to an extent. Ann-Margaret and Sophia Loren are women who looked sexy in their later years.
"Open Your Heart to Me" was very sexy. I can't find the official video.


Bettie Page. She was the iconic pin-up girl in the 1950s. The jet-black hair and the pale skin was a great combination.

Jennifer Connoly. I loved her in Labyrinth as a kid. She had nice long hair, was interested in fantasy, and was very fun.


The girls from T.A.T.U. It turns out they weren't gay after all, yet they did some sensual "lesbian" things in their debut.

Men:
Elijah Wood. He was one sexy hobbit. I have a hobbit fetish.
(Reuters)
Leonardo di Caprio. He was just too hot in "Titanic".

Matt Damon. He was in "Good Will Hunting".


Colin Firth

I have been a Sarah Brightman fan for many years. My sister and I collected eight of her albums when we still collected a lot of CDs. This duet with Jose Cura is a nice love song. I think he's kissable too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post