Second Kitten Dies

I buried the kitten, Zoey, on Saturday afternoon. It developed breathing problems and died. It died at the vet's. Thankfully he didn't charge me for the overnight stay. I was saddened because I had just lost a cat that I had left behind in the USA. It got ill and died. I was happy to find that kitten because of the loss of the first cat.
On Monday I went to the street market and rescued a kitten for 10,000 won. It was in a cage and was malnourished. I immediately brought it to the vet. It was there a few days and I visited it once. I found out today that it too, died. It had many parasites. I thought it was going to be fine. The vet said it was playful (it was), and that it could be healthy later. Well, the parasites were too much. I am not too saddened because I never got to have a relationship with this one. But I am beside myself. I am emotionally drained. When work gets out I will pick up the carrier. I really don't think I am ready to take in any more animals, especially foundlings, for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post