Last month I went to Washington, DC for a few days with my mother. I went there once in 1997 when I went with my high school. I was there with my sister and classmates over Spring Break. That was a good time. That was my first time visiting there since. My mother had never been there before, and at age 62 was finally getting to see the place for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
I have been to the capitals and even the presidents houses and palaces of many countries, but sadly, never to Washington DC.
Post a Comment