Snow storm before November

I have seen snow in October a few times.  The snow wasn't much and didn't last long. It was beautiful to see snow on autumn leaves. I do remember seeing that phenomenon while living on a college campus in Massachusetts. I took a few photos of it.
Last Saturday, October 29, I was able to see snow in October again. This time it was a big blizzard.  October blizzards are very rare.  In fact, the first blizzards don't usually start until December, with the first snow falls starting around Thanksgiving.
This snow storm gave half a foot of snow in my area.  Some other places had more than one foot, others up to 17 inches.
My family's house only lost power for 4 hours.  Unfortunately, some people are still without power and should be without it for a few more days.  The storm is also blamed for 12 deaths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post