To Hell With Him

A week ago today I went out on a date with a man.  He seemed like a nice guy.  We have a lot in common.  We both picked out the onions in our salad.  He said he liked eggplant after I mentioned that I grew some in my garden last summer.  He likes the outdoors, travel, going on day trips to the city, etc.  I like all that stuff.

He later said that he'd be at my church on Sabbath.  I was excited to be able to see him again.  I went to church in my best dress. I tried to look my best.  I went to church--and I didn't see him. He didn't show up at all. I looked for him during Sabbath School and during the church service. 

A few days later I sent him a message and asked him how he was doing.  He said that on Friday night a friend called him and asked if he could work the sound equipment at another church that day. He went there instead.  I do wish that he sent a message to tell me that he wouldn't be there.  Anyway, he decided that going to the other church was more important than seeing me.  What do I need with a man who isn't that interested in me then?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post