July 28, 2023
Savory Lentil Sandwich Filling
2 cups cooked lentils (add 3/4 cup dry lentils to 2 1/2 cups water with one bay leaf and one clove minced garlic. Cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes and the water is absorbed).
4 Tablespoons minced onions or green onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup each chopped celery, olives, and parsley
3 Tablespoons soy mayonnaise
Mix together. Let stand several hours or overnight in the refrigerator for flavors to blend.
Variation: 2 cups of any bean, mashed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment