July 28, 2023
Eggplant Casserole
Slice eggplant very thin. Roll slices in breading mixture of cornmeal and garlic salt.
Place breaded slices on cookie sheet in very hot water (450F-500F) for about 15 minutes on each side.
Make a sauce, and 1 recipe of pimento cheese, 1 recipe vegeballs
cut onions and bell peppers into rings.
Arrrange layers,
Sauce, eggplant, onions, and peppers, vegeballs, pimento cheese, sauce. repeat until dish is full.
Bake in oven at 400F until done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment