Will There Be Another Shutdown?

I have been wondering if there will be another shutdown when the weather gets cold again. I have noticed that the newer COVID-19 variants are not always compatible with the current vaccines or past COVID-19 infections. These variants may be milder than the previous strains, though. I am not sure what will happen. I am not going to worry about it too much, though. I do want to be prepared in case of a shutdown, for I do not want to have to go out much. I do hope that all this will be over instead. We can all hope that COVID-19 will become like the seasonal flu or the common cold. In fact, the current influenza strains are all child strains of the Spanish Influenza of 1918-1920. How should I prepare? Well, I think the best way is to stock up on things that I will need. That will ensure that I will not have to go out much. I think I should stock up on some things now, just in case I will be caught up in another shutdown. We may all be lucky and not have to deal with that again. I do hope so. Thankfully, Walmart has no-contact pick-up, which is great. Things I will need: 1. Medicine. That will be helpful. Medicines like liquid tylenol and Day-Quil will be great. The cat also needs medicine from the vet. 2. Toilet paper. The obvious, that is what people were hoarding last time. 3. Pet supplies. I will need cat and dog food. That can be easily delivered to the house or picked up. 4. Clothes. I do have enough clothes for now. I should not worry about that. 5. Drinks: Tea, spiced cider, Gatorade. I should get some milk that I can put on the shelf, so I do not have to keep going out for it. I can get the rice or almond milk, or even macadamia or hemp milk that can be on the shelf for a few months before use. 6. Non-perishable food, such as cereals, pasta mixes, and anything canned. Dried fruit and nuts should also be great. 7. I have enough bedding, dinnerware, and books. The internat can be entertainment. I do want to buy a chest freezer to freeze a lot of things. That will be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post