August 15, 2022
Ten Republican Politicians Who Voted to Impeach Trump.
These 10 politicians who voted to impeach Donald Trump have ruined their political careers. Most of them are not seeking reelection or else have lost elections to other people.
1. Peter Meijer lost his seat in 2022 to John Gibbs.
2. John Katko is not seeking reelection.
3. John Valadao, incumbent.
4. Jaime Herrera, incumbent.
5. Anthony Gonzalez, not seeking reelection.
6. Fred Upton, not seeking reelection.
7. Adam Kinzinger, not seeking reelection.
8. Dan Newhouse, incumbent.
9. Tom Rice, lost reelection to Russell Fry in 2022.
10. Liz Cheney, incumbent, but has no future in the Republican party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment