Generation Gap

I have a list of glossary terms to memorize for the 2nd exam on March 7 for Biology class. I decided to type up the entire list with the definitions, print it out, and memorize the terms. I was very proud of myself. I told the young lady next to me in class that I was printing out a list of the terms. "Why not just use Quizlet?" she said. Quizlet. I know that there are some learning tools on the school's website. I hadn't tried using them yet.
So, there it is. A generation gap already. I am not yet 40 and I already feel so different than those "kids" I go to school with. I think of studying glossary terms as memorizing from a paper, and they think of memorizing terms with a computer program. I did go to the program since then and it has helped me. I am also carrying around my paper print-outs and looking at them as well.

BTW,  I got a 100% in the last test and a 97% in the previous one. I don't know my last exam grade, but I know I got at least a few wrong. Hopefully it was at least an 80%. ol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post