Biology and Algebra

I am taking Biology and Algebra at the local community college. My Genetics class was cancelled. It was supposed to be online. I think I'd be better off not taking that online.
I have been doing well in Biology class. Last Tuesday we had a quiz and I believe I got an A in it. I have to write up a lab report this weekend and I also have to write an article review. I will also read Chapter 4, which is about cells. I like this class very much. It is taught by two women, both who obtained PhDs in universities in Massachusetts. They are both researchers. One works at Tufts and MCPHS. I am thankful to have them as professors.

I didn't do well in the last Algebra quiz, but I hope to do better next time. I asked for some extra help last Wednesday after class. I have been practicing my homework over and over again so that it will stick in my brain. 

Comments

Steve Finnell said…
WHAT IS THE SALVATION TIMELINE? BY STEVE FINNELL
How long does it take for a person to become saved? It takes as long as it takes to believe and be baptized in water.(Mark 16:16)

On the Day of Pentecost they believed and were baptized in water the same day. (Acts 2:22-38)

Cornelius, his relatives and close friends believed and were baptized in water the same day. (Acts 10:24-48)

The Ethiopian eunuch believed and was baptized in water the same day.(Acts 8:26-38)

Saul (the apostle Paul) believed and then was baptized in water three days later. (Acts 9:9 Acts 22:6-16)

The Philippian jailer and his household believed and were baptized in water the same hour. (Acts 16:25-33)

Salvation is an act of obedience. (John 3:16, Acts 2:38, Romans 10:9-10, Mark 16:16)

Salvation is not keeping the Laws of Moses nor is it the performing of good deeds.

YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG>> steve-finnell.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post