Moving Out

I have decided that I want to get out of my mother's house by the end of March.  I will be 31 years old next week and I don't want to live with my family.  I don't hate my family, but I am old enough to be on my own and I should be.  I have decided to look into various jobs so I can get some income and move out ASAP. 
I have realized that I have changed a lot since I moved out of the house.  I keep changing too.  I don't want to do the same things my family does. I don't agree with them on every issue. I also don't want to attend my home church anymore.  I am still a Christian, yet I don't want to attend the same congregation for many reasons.
The two years I spent in Korea were rough.  I made many mistakes.  Yet, I learned from my mistakes. I realized there were many things I needed to change about myself. I did get angry at God over some things that happened to me, but there were some lessons I needed to learn.  I do wish I learned those things earlier.
I did grow up in a very overbearing family. I wasn't allowed much freedom and I couldn't make my own decisions.  I have had trouble making my own choices.  It has been a painful journey, but I know that I must be away from my family if I can ever learn to make choices on my own.  It's important to move out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post