What I look for in a man.

Recently my family and I went to the town green for a local event. We later took a walk down Main street after leaving the green. We then went into a shop just to look around. The shop was new and my mother and aunt hadn't been inside before. It was one of those shops that specializes in health and new age things. It had perfumes, incense, hand lotions, fancy clothing, and purses. There were also tarot cards, books of spells, and feng shui books. Some of those things I would buy, some I would never buy because I am a Christian.
The store owner asked us if we came in from the theater, we said we had come from the town green. She said that she missed many things because she had to tend to her store. She said she needed to get out more so she could find a boyfriend. My mother said to her that I had been looking for a boyfriend for some time.
The lady then decided to give me some advice. She said that I need to get out and meet people. I can't expect them to come to me. That made sense. She then said that I should set up a corner in my bedroom and call it my "relationship corner". I should set up something that would keep reminding me of what I want in a man and focus on it. I need to get a card and write down on it what I want in a man, from the eye color to the height. I can then get what I want. I was also invited to attend one of her workshops that she had in the shop. I knew she was talking about feng shui. I thanked her politely and then we left.
I can't agree with feng shui at all. It's mysticism and I don't believe in that stuff. I also believe that asking God in prayer for what we need is more effective than trying to "channel energy" into getting what we want.
Anyways, what do I want? First, I think that the color of someone's eyes and hair do not matter at all. I also don't think that someone's height and size are very important. What matters is what is inside, not outside. I want someone that has a good character and to love Jesus.
As for other things, I want someone who likes the outdoors. I like to spend free time outdoors very often. I want to do hiking, swimming, camping, and travel with a partner. I also want to be able to talk about intellectual things. I want someone who is very intelligent and knows a lot about different subjects. Someone with a mind that they feed with books and doing cultural activities is someone I like to be around. Smart is attractive. Someone with a great mind is sexy.
I hope to be soon be spending time with that special someone. For the time being, I have to be satisfied with being a single person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post