New T-shirts

I got three new T-shirts in the mail last week. They were reasonably priced. I got them off www.thinkgeek.com. One says "Schrodinger's Cat is Dead" on the front and "Schrodinger's Cat is Not Dead" on the back. Another one says "I'm With Genius" and has an arrow pointing upwards. It's a parody of those popular shirts that say "I'm With Stupid" on them. I now have one that says "Roses are 'red', Violets are 'blue', all my base are belong to you". It's a geek love poem. The colours are actually written in hexidecimal code. The poem is about the old game "Zero Wing", which was poorly translated from Japanese. "All your base are belong to us!".

Comments

Skryfblok said…
I want the Schrödinger one!
Haha. I got it because I thought it was funny and people who don't know much about physics may ask questions about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post