Changes in Plans

 In 2019 I was hoping to attend the Horticultural Expo in Beijing.  That never happened, as I was too busy and also had to put my money into school.  I had later thought of going to South Africa and Australia to see friends I met in Korea.  That never happened, due to coronavirus and I was too busy with graduate school anyway.  I should finish this year, and that will be great.

I know that I can visit South Africa and Australia another time.  I do hope to meet up with two couples I know in Australia who live only an hour's drive apart from each other.  I am hopeful I can get there someday.  South Africa should also be interesting. Yet if I can't visit any of those places this year, I can always go another year or two from now.  Their summer is during my winter, so I know I have a lot of time before until I would want to travel there anyway.  I still have time to make plans.

I know that Qatar will have a Horticultural Expo in 2023, so I can try to attend that one.  Hopefully, the coronavirus will be over by then.  The stupid virus keeps mutating, so we will all have to see what happens.

I honestly don't know when I will be able to do international travel again. That is fine, I can see and do some things where I am.  I do not need a passport to have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post