Leaving Korea

It looks like I am leaving Korea soon. It may be indefinitely. I have no desire to stay at the job I am currently at and I haven't found another job. I haven't really liked this job anyways because high school is tough. I don't relate to the students or faculty well. I didn't like high school students much even when I was one myself.
I don't know what to do. I should just go back to the USA near my family for a while and maybe take classes at my alma mater.
I know I will miss Korea, but I also am tired and worn out and am in a big need of a break.

Comments

wordwarrior said…
Check out the newspapers for copy editors. Apparently, there are some newspapers that need people skilled in English to check things to make sure the grammar and spelling are correct.

Keep on praying. Let God lead you.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post