I just got off the phone and I found out that Mongmong passed away this morning. It's OK, he was suffering. The poor puppy had water on the brain. I went outside to have a little cry and now I have to go back to teaching. I hate having to put on a happy face when I don't feel like it.
Mongmong, I'll see you in a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
I want to leave a message but do not know what to say.
Post a Comment