August 11, 2009
Amazon Kindle
I have been wondering when I should get myself one of these. It is an electronic book reader. It can hold 1,500 books on it. Books can be bought online, charged with a USB, and magazines and newspapers can also be uploaded to it. The Kindle can also have a voice read the books. I do see it as something convenient. It costs US299 though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
I saw it featured on Oprah a while back - it does look very convenient and nice...
Post a Comment