Leaving Korea

Two weeks ago I finally left Korea. I had been thinking of leaving for a few months. I do wish I left earlier or had a long vacation earlier.  Things weren't going well for me there.  2010 was a terrible year. 
I know I am  being negative.  Yet, I had many mishaps there that I don't want to relive at all.  I do keep asking myself just WHY I didn't leave last summer for a long break, and try to get back later; or just WHY I didn't leave a few months ago since I did stay there last summer after all.  For many reasons, I wish I just left.
One thing I do have to accept is that I can't change the past.  What has happened has happened.  There is no going back.  In my mind I have been going back and changing things, yet that is all just in my head.  I do have to move on, yet it will take me a few weeks go get everything sorted out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post