Being Negative

It is hard to be positive now.  I have had a very, very rough year.  Many things went wrong.  I sometimes felt that I just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up.  At least not in this world. I have just wanted to go to sleep and wake up and find myself in Heaven.  Yes, a place far away from all the problems and heartaches I have dealt with this year.
Yet, I know I must move on.  I can only hold regrets for so long.  I can't change the past.  I can only learn and keep going forward.
Yes, there is always hope.  There is hope in Jesus.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.--Revelation 21:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post