Sunday

Today I cleaned my apartment. It still needs some cleaning, but I am glad to have done some laundry and dishes.  I also threw away some junk and mopped the bathroom floor.  I still have to tidy up my main room some more. It does look better than before, even if the cleaning isn't done. 
I went to the Jubilee Church.  http://www.jubileeseoul.com/  I had a good time. I like the sermons they have there. I have decided to get involved with the Jerusalem Ministry, which is a ministry for orphans.  I can go to an orphanage and teach the kids some skills, such as helping them with homework and such. Korea has many children's homes.  Some kids are there temporarily, until they can go back with family.  Others are in need of adoption. I am not sure what I will be in for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post