I got a factory job March 7 through a temp agency. It is nearby, which is good. Most of the work isn't bad. I don't like how the place has lots of soap and perfumes, which annoy my nose. I have been blowing a lot of blood out of my nose. I will be only working here for a few weeks. I will have to quit because my Veterinarian Assistant course starts in a few weeks for a few nights a week and my Biology and Algebra classes go until early May. The job is full time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment