It looks like I am leaving Korea soon. It may be indefinitely. I have no desire to stay at the job I am currently at and I haven't found another job. I haven't really liked this job anyways because high school is tough. I don't relate to the students or faculty well. I didn't like high school students much even when I was one myself.
I don't know what to do. I should just go back to the USA near my family for a while and maybe take classes at my alma mater.
I know I will miss Korea, but I also am tired and worn out and am in a big need of a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
2 comments:
Check out the newspapers for copy editors. Apparently, there are some newspapers that need people skilled in English to check things to make sure the grammar and spelling are correct.
Keep on praying. Let God lead you.
Good luck.
Post a Comment