Contrabass saxophone blues
Contrabass flute
Sub-contrabass flute!! OH MY!!! There is supposedly only one in the world.
Contrabassoon
"Everything Went Numb" on contralto clarinet
Contrabass Sarrusophone
I think this is so funky.
Contrabass French Horn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
I like the contrabass sax. Maybe it is just my bias to blues.
Post a Comment